macadam meaning in Hindi
[ mə'kædəm ] sound:macadam sentence in Hindi
- Do the government folks believe an endless strip of macadam is the
- The Chicago Blackhawks hired Al MacAdam as an assistant coach Wednesday.
- The new road would be wide and use of macadam pavement.
- The first highways were constructed during the 19th century with macadam.
- Maruk centered the 3M line with Bob Murdoch and Al MacAdam.
- Later owners include the O'Keefes, Parcells and Macadams.
- Water tables were provided; mile markers were painted on the macadam.
- MacAdam / Cage Publishing . $ 24.391 pages.
- The club has changing facilities and three floodlit macadam courts.
- Macadam was a keen sportsman, shot and fly fisherman.
- a paved surface having compressed layers of broken rocks held together with tar
- broken stone used in macadamized roadways