zambezi river in a sentence
- The country is dominated by Lake Malawi, which drains into the Zambezi River through the Shire River.
- Northward the Zambezi River with a wide Mozambique, and immediately north of that port is Conducia Bay.
- The Chobe joins with the Zambezi River to feed Victoria Falls and cause killer floods in Mozambique.
- The next day they crossed the Zambezi river and climbed down the canyon for a better view.
- But here, on a shady terrace overlooking the roaring Zambezi River, more than half the tables are empty.
- One flood victim told a Radio Mozambique reporter her property in Caia along the Zambezi River was destroyed.
- After three years on the Zambian copper belt they moved to Sesheke on the Zambezi River, near Livingstone.
- Zambezia has a total area of 103, 478 km 2, much of it drained by the Zambezi River.
- The Nyaminyami is said to reside in the Zambezi River and control the life in and on the river.
- This led to the deployment of Tanzanian troops north of the Zambezi river and Zimbabwean troops to the south.