wage scale in a sentence
- Unlike other contracts, the new contract does not set wage scales.
- The government imposed high wage scales, as well as collective bargaining and insurance schemes.
- We have the same employee pool, the same wage scale.
- In the pattern set after World War II, wage scales rose frequently between recessions.
- Jault described the wage scale as " highly competitive ."
- An even stronger attraction is the country's low wage scales.
- Craft agreed that the company essentially got it wanted, including a two-tiered wage scale.
- Delta Express also used a two-tiered wage scale the airline found unsustainable, officials said.
- Party and government officials set wage scales and work norms.
- The three-year pause in wage scale increases does not preclude raises for union members.