wage claim in a sentence
- For years they argued the government, as legal successor to the Nazi regime, should be responsible for back wage claims.
- ACCI's Paterson said the biggest threat to the economy was the so-called Living wage claim by Australia's peak labor union body.
- Other courts have not permitted companies from uncovering the legal status of employees in overtime and minimum wage claims, Knapp wrote.
- The Bonn government has refused to accept individual wage claims by slave workers, saying they were technically working for private companies.
- Given we see 9 percent as the peak, we expect that to be a temporary moderation in the pace of wages claims.
- The government has paid billions in compensation for health damage and imprisonment, but argues the companies are responsible for back wage claims.
- Former Howard & Phil's employees who have filed wage claims against the defunct company will have to seek relief elsewhere, he said.
- OeTV said late last year it is willing to moderate its wage claims if the government guaranteed jobs in the public sector.
- "This highlights the fact that if inflation is to be kept low, wage claims must be backed by productivity, " he said.
- But the government, which has paid billions in compensation for health damage and imprisonment, argues the companies are responsible for back wage claims.