unlovable in a sentence
- On the way to depression & battered w / pessimistic thoughts . . . I am unlovable and a cuckoo,
- The public may be growing weary of movies about lovable lowlifes when so many of the unlovable ones are loose in the streets.
- The garden, like a huge gash in the hillside, is unlovable, at least in its not yet fully grown state.
- Like an unlovable Inspector Clouseau, he managed to bumble his assignment and get caught, sending the administration into a panic of prevarication.
- The World Series victory of baseball's perennial, lovable losers created a euphoria that helped re-elect unlovable mayor John Lindsey.
- Young people want love just like everybody else, but they are afraid that this big secret, their HIV, makes them unlovable,
- The story came about from wanting to take a storybook type approach and have the main character be an " unlovable grumpy guy ."
- "There are people who feel, ` If I get angry, you will stop loving me .'They will be unlovable.
- Sure, pundits say that the lead character is unlovable and that the relentless focus on Hollywood is too insider-ish to really understand.
- One thing has changed, though : We're less likely now to call an event an affair, often substituting the unlovable function.