unlovable in a sentence
- This time, the fallout was decidedly unlovable.
- But manufacturers are unlovable and have much deeper pockets, and thus make easier targets.
- No, it went deeper to unlovable.
- They feel they're unlovable and now their adoptive families want to return them.
- At first, I feel unlovable.
- Some people can love the unlovable.
- The trouble with making historical movies about unlovable participants in history is that no one will care.
- But it is still a credible and even topical performance : modern homelessness at its most unlovable.
- However, we come to believe that there are things about us that are unacceptable or unlovable.
- GM's score is particularly impressive, given its recent reputation for building unreliable, unlovable clunkers.