tonsil in a sentence
pronunciation: [ [ 'tɔnsil ] ]
- They removed the tonsil, and the cancer was diagnosed Tuesday morning.
- The cancer was discovered during surgery to remove Butler's tonsils.
- Pardon me while I get the mucus out from under my tonsils.
- Doctors say Gloria Bell's tonsil cancer is gone.
- I was about up to my tonsils in crepes and fancy sauces.
- The guy laughs so hard his tonsils touch his teeth.
- The idea is to shrink the tonsils rather than cut them out.
- Sleep apnea in children is caused primarily by large tonsils and adenoids.
- During surgery to remove the tonsils, doctors found the cancerous tumor.
- Collinge also reported progress with a potential tonsil biopsy test.