throbbing in a sentence
pronunciation: [ [ 'θrɔbiŋ ] ]
- It was completely stunning, an entire ballpark throbbing in near disbelief.
- O'Brien and The Music all seem pleased with the throbbing.
- Prominent early industrial musicians include Throbbing Gristle, Einsturzende Neubaten.
- It is a polarized collection of ballads and throbbing rockers.
- The razor does not slit open the Soviet's throbbing carotid.
- There is a throbbing night life centered on the casino.
- A throbbing crowd had been cheering the racers on.
- If his surgically repaired wrist was bothering him, his pride was throbbing.
- Yet a book may attain throbbing new life when opened after however long.
- Lull Michael to a dull throbbing sensation and it will be over soon.