surgical trauma sentence in Hindi"surgical trauma" meaning in Hindi surgical trauma in a sentence
- Regardless of surgical trauma, which do you think would impact your life more : being sterilised, or having the bottom joints of your fingers and toes amputated?
- Ramsey said McGuire was in surgery for two hours, then was wheeled to the Surgical Trauma Intensive Care Unit, where he was in critical condition early Saturday morning.
- Definitive Surgical Trauma Skills course ( DSTS ) is a joint development between The Royal College of Surgeons of England, The Royal Centre for Defence Medicine and The Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, based in Maryland, United States.
- The observations in mothers and their fetuses that were operated over the past two and a half years by the matured minimally invasive approach showed the following results : Compared to the open fetal surgery technique, fetoscopic repair of myelomeningocele results in far less surgical trauma to the mother, as large incisions of her abdomen and uterus are not required.
- It can also be argued that unwelcome fetuses are themselves committing aggression against their mothers, by taking materials ( oxygen, water, nutrients ) from her bloodstream, by injecting toxic metabolic end-products ( carbon dioxide and creatinine ) into her bloodstream, and by preparing to subject her to major medical / surgical trauma in the form of full-term labor and delivery.