spit up in a sentence
- Musser told Gray that Matthew had spit up and choked.
- Last year, he spit up blood after a goal-line hit from Steelers linebacker Greg Lloyd.
- And you wonder why I spit up on it.
- Baseball history knows better than to bet against the Mariners'chance to spit up on themselves.
- You're gonna be poked, pinched, you'll be wet on, you'll be spit up on ."
- You spit up a little blood now and then.
- "We have a saying on the coast : Whatever a lizard swallows, it doesn't spit up,"
- The other day, he spit up on her sweater, missing the burp rag on her shoulder.
- Every morning in my house we have to check to see what the cats spit up.
- He kept his head down except when he turned it to the side to spit up blood.