screw dislocation sentence in Hindi"screw dislocation" meaning in Hindi screw dislocation in a sentence
- In the case of a screw dislocation two planes of atoms are offset with a helical array running between them.
- Where the orientation of the dislocation line changes, a screw dislocation can continue as an edge dislocation and vice versa.
- Another crude analogy : Think of a crystal with line defects ( edge dislocations and screw dislocations but not disclinations ).
- Despite the difficulty in visualization, the stresses caused by a screw dislocation are less complex than those of an edge dislocation.
- A screw dislocation is a common dislocation that transforms successive atomic planes within a crystal lattice into the shape of a helix.
- Screw dislocations can easily cross slip from one plane to another if the other slip plane contains the direction of the burgers vector.
- This means edge dislocations move in directions parallel to their dislocation lines and screw dislocations move in directions perpendicular to their dislocation lines.
- Some mechanisms produce defect-free whiskers, while others may have single screw dislocations along the main axis of growth producing high strength whiskers.
- Thus, for sufficiently large driving forces, the interface can move uniformly without the benefit of either a heterogeneous nucleation or screw dislocation mechanism.
- But McKay said his group is looking into other research indicating that similar crystals with screw dislocations on Earth can have biological origins.