scoundrel in a sentence
pronunciation: [ [ 'skaundrəl ] ]
- As lovable scoundrel Lex Luthor in " Superman,"
- Juliana calls the narrator a " publishing scoundrel " and collapses.
- Louis Nenda is a scoundrel and criminal from the Zardalu Communion.
- It is a melodrama about a drunken scoundrel who causes trouble.
- Larkin denounced Gallaher in speeches as an " obscene scoundrel ".
- Searancke was exasperated with Wairarapa Maori, calling them unmitigated scoundrels.
- The Black Guard was a scoundrel who spent his time gambling.
- "Brokers aren't scoundrels, " he began.
- Even now, these scoundrels are turning a tragedy into a profit.
- So ends this story of the saint and the scoundrel.