scarper in a sentence
- During this time, Scarper rents a room in the slums to stash the particularly valuable goods.
- Montmorency works legally as a British agent and illegally as his alter ego, Montmorency's vile manservant, Scarper.
- Three years prior to the main story line, Scarper was in a burglary when he fell through a glass roof.
- It inaugurated the Montmorency series featuring a petty thief who turns gentleman and spy, namely Montmorency and his alter ego Scarper.
- Meanwhile, as Kurt scarpers from the race, he is found by his employers CLYP, led by a mysterious woman named Gelorum.
- Eventually the police pick up a man named " Freakshow ", a friend of Montmorency's from his prison days, and pin Scarper's robberies on him.
- He rents a room at a run-down boarding house ( which is owned by the mother of Vi Evans who later becomes one of his close friends ) for his alter ego, Scarper.
- The Ragga Twins'longest musical relationship is with Aquasky, a partnership that was first cemented in 2001 when the tracks " All In Check ft . CoGee " and " Loko " were written for Botchit & Scarper.
- Either evidenced in a property s primary unit or any of its outbuildings, such estate-caliber residential properties lucky enough to boost the presence of an Indo-Saracenic structure, are still to be seen, generally, where in instances urban sprawl has not yet overcome them; often they are to be found in exclusive neighborhoods'( or surrounded, as cherished survivors, by enormous sky-scarpers, in more recently claimed urbanized areas throughout this techno driven, socio-economic revolutionary era marking India s recent decade s history ), and are often locally referred to as " mini-palaces ".