sabayon in a sentence
- Thoresen pairs unpeeled nectarines with this billowy sabayon flavored with French Muscat wine.
- Sabayon may be made up to a day ahead.
- To serve, spoon fruit mixture on to plate and top with sabayon.
- The Jenna interpretation of the menu : Tequila sabayon?
- Rigo is currently available in the sabayon weekly repository.
- Pour half of the Sabayon Filling on top.
- Gently fold the sabayon to hasten its cooling.
- _Nectarines with Beaumes de Venise Sabayon.
- For dessert they are probably serving sabayon aux fraises over at Martha Stewart's house.
- To make Sabayon Filling : Melt one 4-ounce package sweet baking chocolate; let cool.