riposte in a sentence
pronunciation: [ [ ri'pəust ] ]
- More than half a century later, corn-growers have their riposte.
- Which, perhaps coincidentally, they did ( call it rapid riposte ).
- From the foes of flab, study gets a riposte
- So where have we heard this particular riposte before?
- Haider's remark was not just the riposte of an embattled politician.
- Milbrett riposted, but nothing less than five carats.
- For every Boeing charge, Airbus has a riposte.
- I will never riposte and they will stay safe and sound and free.
- They made no remarks about Israel's riposte.
- No mention was made of the Israeli riposte that left nine people dead.