return air sentence in Hindi"return air" meaning in Hindi return air in a sentence
- The first prize is a return air ticket to the United Kingdom, including a personal guided tour of Oxford.
- By summer 1914 he was proficient enough to compete in a Hendon-Birmingham-Manchester and return air race, flying a Farman biplane.
- They circulate heat by blowing air across the heating element which is supplied to the furnace through return air ducts.
- United Vacations has Canada packages with multiple destinations, including flights to one city and return air service from the other.
- And I had an open return air ticket so I could have flown home at any time, " she said.
- The first package includes return air fares on Ansett Australia, accommodation, and visits to the Sydney Aquarium and Sydney Harbour.
- Doing the return duct will keep that return air from cooling off excessively, thus taking more fuel to reheat it.
- In both cases, the outside air must be less energetic than the return air for the system to enter the economizer mode.
- The agreement also allows Argentine citizens to visit the islands as long as they have a passport and a return air ticket.
- Prizes included a return air ticket to Mauritius, three-day accommodation and dinner and breakfast donated by Air Mauritus and Sun International Indian Ocean.