readout in a sentence
pronunciation: [ [ 'ri:daut ] ]
- The export version is slightly different, with the computer readout disappearing.
- Electrical equipment and certain radio signals may trigger false readouts.
- Immunoreacted transcription factor proteins reveal genomic readout in terms of translated protein.
- Each module contains 16 readout chips and other electronic components.
- Some incorporate a digital screen to give measurement readouts in multiple formats.
- The protein that produces a detectable readout is called " reporter ".
- Planet's name was indicated on a readout screen.
- Its frequency readout is available in digital display mode only.
- Readout reviewed new books, and Gameplay reviewed new games.
- Holding one : first readout : 78.0 kg.