quantifiable in a sentence
pronunciation: [ [ 'kwɔntifaiəbl ] ]
- There has to be some quantifiable way of detecting discrimination.
- Then there is his magnetic appeal, which is quantifiable.
- Only scenes that produce a quantifiable rise in blood pressure.
- But the qualities that define Rodriguez are not quantifiable in raw data.
- Weiss'role in the company was varied and not easily quantifiable.
- But there may be another, less quantifiable factor at play here.
- Other risks are not considered fully quantifiable at this stage.
- He is neither quantifiable nor can his qualities ever truly be described.
- Quality of life is something else : it isn't quantifiable.
- But this is not to say that such attributes are not quantifiable.