quadrants in a sentence
- These are also referred to as the cross-mode quadrants.
- This quadrant represents the tradition upon which the school is based.
- Very few of the original reflecting quadrant designs were ever produced.
- In the first moment the screen is split into four quadrants.
- The route returns east near Quadrant Route 3019 in Three Springs.
- Each card is placed in a colored quadrant of the board.
- The Rock Raiders have now set up quadrants around the planet.
- A parking lot now faces the northwest quadrant of the square.
- It was used for solving problems in gunner's quadrant.
- Physical examination findings typically include jaundice and right upper quadrant tenderness.