philander in a sentence
pronunciation: [ [ fi'lændə ] ]
- His father, Philander Rodman, was never around.
- Soli Philander, the mixed-race comedian, was a notable exception.
- Philander Rodman Jr . has not seen his son Dennis for 26 years.
- Philander C . Knox, March 5, 1909-March 5, 1913
- Philander Smith College awarded the LL . D ..
- Philander enjoyed a tremendous start to his international career.
- Vernon Philander and Richard Levi emerged in this period as South African cricketers.
- Philander Smith College also joined the GCAC in 2011.
- He played college football at Philander Smith College in Little Rock, Arkansas.
- The fur trader Philander Prescott had written another account of the area in 1831.