pace maker sentence in Hindi"pace maker" meaning in Hindi pace maker in a sentence
- The high drama race featured a pace maker, a fast start, a power struggle, a desperate sprint finish and a time just . 23 outside Moses Kiptanui's world championship record from 1995.
- In October 2015 he won the 2015 Chicago Marathon in 2 : 09 : 25, in a brilliant tactical race, pulling away at 30 K in a World Marathon Majors race conducted without pace makers.
- In 2013, Gianna Chien ( aged 14 ) presented to more than 8, 000 doctors at the Heart Rhythm Society meeting that Apple iPad 2 can, in some cases, interfere with life-saving heart devices ( pace maker ) because of the magnets inside.
- After being helped by two Kenyan pace makers ( Robert Kibet and William Tanui ) until the bell, the Moroccan found himself in a thrilling head-to-head duel in the final lap with Ngeny, who broke Jim Ryun's world junior record two years ago.
- After being helped by two Kenyan pace makers ( Robert Kibet and William Tanui ) until the bell, the Morrocan found himself in a thrilling head-to-head duel in the final lap with Ngeny, who broke Jim Ryun's world junior record two years ago.
- Even replacing biological organs with robotic ones could increase life span ( e . g . pace makers ) and depending on the definition, many technological upgrades to the body, like genetic modifications or the addition of nanobots would qualify an individual as a cyborg.
- "He has no restrictions, essentially, and there are almost no environmental hazards, " his cardiologist, Dr . Jonathan Reiner, said, although he acknowleged a warning on the American Heart Association Web site that newer cellular phones using new frequencies might make pace makers less reliable.