lendings in a sentence
- Sterling lending was expected to be 5.0 billion pounds.
- Currently, the interbank lending rate is 0.46 percent.
- They expected sterling lending to be 5.8 billion pounds.
- It has since been in refinancing talks with 225 lending banks.
- The benchmark lending rate in Hong Kong 8.5 percent.
- Minority groups interpreted the numbers as proof of discrimination in lending.
- Margins are the difference between lending interest rates and deposit rates.
- Higher interest rates tend to narrow lending margins and erode profits.
- Treasury bond prices advanced today, lending a hand to stocks.
- Most stock investors expect the Fed will keep lending rates unchanged.