legislates in a sentence
- As ObiterDicta says, these rules are legislated by each state.
- The Privy Council legislates on Reserved matters through Orders in Council.
- The assembly also had responsibility for legislating civil rights and taxation.
- However, it could legislate on matters falling under provincial jurisdiction.
- In 438 Theodosius legislated again, forbidding Pagan sacrifice once more.
- The 1983 Mental Health Act legislated for the use of psychosurgery.
- The " ex officio " members were legislated out.
- This discrimination was first legislated in the Bill of Rights 1689.
- That's not legislating, that's politics.
- But if you legislate them out of existence, you practice censorship.