lanugo sentence in Hindi"lanugo" meaning in Hindi lanugo in a sentence
- Miriam has three miscarriages before giving birth to a daughter with lanugo, a rare disease in which the body is covered entirely in fine hair.
- Calves are born with only a thin layer of blubber, but some species compensate for this with a covering of fine, downy hair known as lanugo.
- Unlike later feces, meconium is composed of materials ingested during the time the infant spends in the uterus : intestinal epithelial cells, lanugo, mucus, amniotic fluid, bile, and water.
- The fine lanugo, a covering of hair on the human foetus, is thought by Darwin to be a vestige of the first permanent coat of hair in those mammals which are born hairy.
- In the play, written by Heather McDonald, Bacon plays Samuel Gentle, a soul-searching ex-priest and church groundskeeper, whose beloved daughter is born with congenital hypertrichosis lanuginosa ( lanugo ), a rare genetic condition that covers her entire body " in a white-gold swirl of hair ."
- In the one-man play by Heather McDonald, which opens at the American Airlines Theater on Feb . 7, Bacon plays Samuel Gentle, a church groundskeeper and former Episcopal priest wrestling with his spiritual identity and what it means to be the father of a daughter with a rare disease, hypertrichosis lanuginosa, or lanugo _ " a fine silky hair that coats the face and body, " as the character explains.