income tax surcharge in a sentence
- City Council Speaker Peter Vallone has proposed adding $ 1 . 4 billion from an extension of the city's income tax surcharge.
- Known as Medicare, it is now nominally funded by an income tax surcharge known as the Medicare levy, currently set at 1.5 %.
- This measure would have authorized a fund-shift of approximately $ 230 million annually in income tax surcharge revenue currently earmarked for Proposition 63.
- On May 8, 2003, Huckabee signed into law increases in cigarette and tobacco taxes as well as a three percent income tax surcharge.
- The mayor's big news Thursday was to propose to eliminate the 14 percent personal income tax surcharge starting as early as this year.
- Vallone called for extending for three years the about-to-expire personal income tax surcharge, and using the $ 1.3 billion it raises for school construction.
- In January, the government introduced a 7.5 percent " solidarity " income tax surcharge to help cover the costs of reconstruction in Eastern Germany.
- Exit polls showed the FDP scored points by pushing through a cut last month in an unpopular income tax surcharge to finance German unification.
- The government proposal also foresaw a reduction of an income tax surcharge for the staggering costs of German reunification from 7.5 percent to 5.5 percent.
- Meantime, he's under heavy pressure from the other partner in the ruling coalition, the Free Democratic Party, to scale back an unpopular income tax surcharge.