hotfoot in a sentence
- In an attempt to hide from his pursuers, Hotfoot stumbles upon a burial mound, watched over by its Spirit, Dead Eagle.
- Finally arriving in Hotfoot, Cool Cat spots two horses playing human shoes, and a " Horse Doctor " who really is an equine.
- In three years, we have seen the frantic end-to-end dashes that look like a man with hotfoot dancing through a minefield.
- While waiting for the local political situation to clear, the Hotfoot specialists hunkered in training centers at Luang Prabang, Savannakhet, Pakse, and Vientiane.
- In the NOTB simulation, The High met and told two heroes, Johnny Ray-Gun and speedster Hotfoot, of their imprisonment with support from Sgt.
- During this time, he was in charge of Operation Hotfoot in the Kingdom of Laos, as well as its follow-on, Operation White Star.
- During his first raid, an Indian boy named Hotfoot is injured by a rival tribe's arrow piercing through his upper arm, eventually crippling him.
- During the summer of 1959, US Special Forces Group code-named Hotfoot under the command of Lt . Col . Arthur " Bull " Simons entered Laos.
- Before'killing'Hotfoot, The High told him to find Welles as fast as he could once he was awake, while he tried to reason with her.
- Hotfoot immediately searched through the bunker and finally stopped Welles from initializing the'kill button'by vibro-phasing his hand through her head, inducing brain damage.