hokum in a sentence
- "Pure hokum, " he writes.
- Finally, it stops near a tourist-driven town plastered with hokum.
- Johnson's legacy has inspired genius and hokum.
- Yet the hokum both grounds and enlivens the esoterica of the scientific explanations.
- No need for subliminal analysis ( debunked as hokum by reputable research ).
- At times, " Lon Chaney " flirts with pure hokum.
- This sounds like a whole lot of Hollywood hokum.
- McTell was also an adept religious music and hokum.
- The Black Spot is an engaging bit of hokum, the kind boys like.
- Andy said he believes the hoopla surrounding his younger namesake is mostly Hollywood hokum.