greenback in a sentence
pronunciation: [ [ 'gri:nbæk ] ]
- Traders were left wondering Wednesday how high the greenback might go.
- The greenback has appreciated 235 percent against the rupiah since then.
- The rupiah closed at around 8, 600 tothe greenback yesterday.
- Ringgit firmer on profit taking of greenback, NEW STRAITS TIMES-
- The greenback's gain over the yen has many disadvantages.
- The greenback fell back a bit on selling by Japanese exporters.
- But the greenback surrendered early gains Tuesday as Tokyo stocks advanced.
- The greenback ranged from 120.83 to 121.75.
- In currency dealings, the greenback slipped slightly against the yen.
- The greenback also slipped against the Australian and New Zealand dollars.