gadfly in a sentence
- Appropriately, the theme music was Gadfly Suite by Dmitri Shostakovich.
- Austrians shoot Gadfly at dawn and he commands his own execution.
- GregJackP, who is a serial gadfly reverts it back in.
- Bestor was also known as a gadfly of American education.
- He is part gadfly, part politician, part impresario.
- The People's Action Party does not take kindly to gadflies.
- Overnight he became a colorful gadfly in Manhattan show-business circles.
- Barrow became the acknowledged gadfly of the unified government's commission.
- There are certain hazards in the life of a gadfly.
- As gadfly Jim Corrigan explains, everything is perfectly fine.