flippantly in a sentence
- A . R . Gurney's flippantly urbane romantic comedy, the phrase is merely descriptive.
- But, he said, " We don't want to make this change flippantly.
- Vlad behaves flippantly during the conversation, but has no intention of attempting to kill his goddess.
- Embarrassed that Cliff has seen her, Pat treats him flippantly and he calls her a tramp.
- My contribution, fwiw, was not meant flippantly, which is why I said " seriously ".
- In his precise delineation of English manners, he searchingly explored emotional territory that he had treated flippantly before.
- Until the last few weeks Fox has flippantly ignored Congress _ which in turn has largely rejected his proposals.
- Higgins flippantly recommends Doolittle to an American millionaire who has written to Higgins seeking a lecturer on moral values.
- Keep in mind also that using the name of the God " flippantly " is common practice in English.
- White characters were chastised and punished for using the word while black people were free to use it flippantly.