exterminated in a sentence
- After forty years of war, the mri were nearly exterminated.
- They probably were not exterminated by the Indo-European advance.
- They in turn refuse Davros'order to exterminate the Doctor.
- We will exterminate the entire bourgeoisie if we have to !"
- Meanwhile, Ieyasu sends his armies to exterminate the ninja villages.
- The Jewish population was almost completely exterminated at Treblinka extermination camp.
- Yes, Hitler did actually have communists exterminated in concentration camps.
- It has since been exterminated by the more aggressive brown rat.
- Tech racked up 22 unanswered points to exterminate the Yellow Jackets.
- Xlym exterminated her remaining fellow Banari, and Tamara executed Xlym.