enamels in a sentence
- His enamel paints are still the basis for ceramic paints today.
- Mammelons disappear with time as the enamel wears away by friction.
- The enamel insulation was especially valuable for producing very thin wire.
- He exhibited vitreous enamel works in Melbourne's Argus Gallery.
- The 50ml enamel paint tins and spray paints are still available.
- The coloured eyes of the figures are made of cloisonn?enamel.
- He also produced about 35 enamels and 60 works in ceramic.
- According to Pountney the enamel was fired at the Temple Pottery.
- However, they can also form without stress during enamel development.
- The family is part of a radiation of early enamel ridges.