enamelling in a sentence
- This came to an end in June 1806 and John Brown continued the business at Hanley, which had included the manufacture of earthenware, enamelling and gilding.
- He arrived in Cornwall in 1888 as a painter and illustrator and in 1890 founded the Newlyn Industrial Class, instructing local people in metalwork; enamelling and embroidery.
- His book " Art Ruined My Career in Crime " 1977 set out more information on his enamelling method and has many colour illustrations of his artwork.
- The Buick automobile company was founded by David Dunbar Buick with wealth earned by his development of improved enamelling processes, circa 1887, for sheet steel and cast iron.
- The classic brown Rockingham glaze was used, the rights to which Baguley had acquired after the closure of the pottery, with much use of gilding and occasional enamelling.
- In later years they stopped making bicycles and moved on to enamelling, electroplating and other contract work, including making some parts for the prototype of the Concorde aircraft.
- Developments that followed during the 20th century include enamelling-grade steel, cleaned-only surface preparation, automation, and ongoing improvements in efficiency, performance, and quality.
- He returned to the Central School and remained there, teaching goldsmithing and enamelling, and became the first head of silversmithing, and later principal of the school in 1936.
- Anton H�m introduced in the Kremnica Mint enamelling of lapel pins and order ( honour )-s that were very popular and have been produced for leading companies in the state.
- Ernestine Bell attended the Slade Art School, Finsbury Central Technical School, and South Kensington School of Art; an apprentice to Frederic Shields, she also studied enamelling under Alexander Fisher.