dye wood in a sentence
- Guatemalans laid a giant welcome mat of brightly dyed wood shavings on a city parade route Monday, festively awaiting Pope John Paul II on his week long visit of Central America and Venezuela.
- HEALDSBURG, Calif .-- Black turkey vultures soared above the charred and ashen valleys of the Mayacmas Mountains, sniffing for dead or dying wood rats, lizards and snakes-the most likely victims of The Geysers wildfire.
- The King was available in a variety of high quality woods including Brazilian Rosewood and later included in the bizarre " Wildwood " line of multi-colored dyed wood finishes offered by Fender at the time.
- WILDFIRE-ECOLOGY-- w / photos-- Black turkey vultures soared above the charred and ashen valleys of the Mayacmas Mountains, sniffing for dead or dying wood rats, lizards and snakes-the most likely victims of The Geysers wildfire.
- The Burmese goods taken back to Yunnan were raw cotton, raw and wrought silk, amber, jades and other precious stones, velvets, betel-nuts, tobacco, gold-leaf', preserves, paps, dye woods, stick lac, ivory, and specialized foodstuffs such as slugs, edible birds nests, among other things.
- Pearl S . Buck, in her novel, The Time is Noon, ( 1966 ) wrote, He was sitting in his old Morris chair by a small dying wood fire, his hands folded in his lap . And again, But he was not writing.
- In 1986 he received a Golden Medal for Best Editing at the Belgrade Short Film and Documentary Festival for the short film " Dying Woods " and in 1989 he was Editor of The Year at the Pula Film Festival for editing the feature " The Fall Of Rock And Roll ".