deviationist in a sentence
- The Government readily investigated and took proscriptive action against purveyors of radical Islam or " deviationist " Islamic groups.
- Deviationist doctrine, according to Unger, represents an attempt to bridge doctrine with empirical social theory and ideological conflict.
- The arrest came less than a month after the government banned Al Arqam as a " deviationist " cult.
- Last year, Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad outlawed one group, Al Arqam, allegedly for spreading deviationist teachings of Islam.
- Lest the guardians of cultural freedom denounce you as a Eurocentric deviationist in thrall to the subliterature of the old colonial oppressor?
- With the defeat of " national deviationists ", the Bolsheviks became more assertive, and suppressed all kinds of opposition.
- No . 4 was Ashaari Muhammad, a Malaysian Islamic leader who was arrested and whose group was disbanded for allegedly preaching deviationist teachings.
- He became an inspector on the Communist Party's Party line, meaning Trotskyists, Zinovievists, and other left-wing deviationists.
- He was branded a deviationist by the party leadership members, probably because he had unwittingly exposed their secondary roles in early communist history.
- Last year, it disbanded the Al Arqam Islamic group for spreading deviationist teachings and briefly detained its top leaders under the Internal Security Act.