darter sentence in Hindi"darter" meaning in Hindi darter in a sentence
- The reproductive season of the gilt darter is in the spring.
- In Virginia, gilt darters were reported to spawn in May.
- Larger adults will eat small fish such as the johnny darter.
- Babbitt spoke of spotted owls, snail darters, salmon and loggers.
- He's a darter and makes the tacklers miss.
- The rice provides habitat for the fountain darter, an endangered fish.
- The maximum possible lifespan of darters seems to be about sixteen years.
- The wetlands feature several osprey nests, spoonbill and darters.
- The lifespan of the snail darter ranges between 2 and 4 years.
- A declining groundwater table has eliminated darter breeding sites in some areas.