compartmentalization in a sentence
- Because of this compartmentalization, the reports of these two operatives occasionally cite intelligence on each other.
- The disambiguation page on compartmentalization would also need to change the intelligence-related link to compartmentation.
- In the initial works, the compartmentalization was stated as an evolutionary consequence of the hypercyclic organization.
- Compartmentalization processes then erase large portions of Spark's memory and he forgets his old life.
- One worries about this compartmentalization . . . . The question is, can you separate two lives?
- The seven pillars are Program, Improvisation, Compartmentalization, Energy, Regeneration, Adaptability, and Seclusion.
- That talent for compartmentalization will serve Clinton and the country well if suspicions now roiling the capital are unfounded.
- Still, some frequently clear-thinking Americans echo the morally crippling Clintonian dogma _ engagement through mental compartmentalization.
- Among the most widely used are subjecting DNA to UV radiation or " in vitro " compartmentalization.
- Likewise, intracellullar compartmentalization allows specific sites of related eukaryotic cell functions isolated from other processes and therefore efficient.