cell animation in a sentence
- Fox bought digital animation house Blue Sky two years ago, about the time the studio was shutting down its traditional pen-and-ink cell animation operations after its sci-fi cartoon " Titan A . E . " bombed.
- Due to the amount of money used to make the episodes, which were a combination of computer graphics and normal cell animation, and since Vytor did not have a toy deal, only a few episodes were made.
- Disney executives also point out that " Treasure Planet " is the last of the films to be made using the more costly and labor-intensive, largely hand-drawn cell animation process that the studio had used for decades.
- In 1970 even the simplest computer animation was so expensive and time consuming to do that it was far cheaper to do cell animation, where each image was drawn on a clear acetate just like Mickey Mouse cartoons.
- In 2002, " tradigital " went mainstream when Jeffrey Katzenberg used the term "'tradigital animation "'to refer to the blending of computer animation with classical cell animation techniques, " a seamless blend of two-dimensional and three-dimensional animation techniques ".
- In 1991, cell animation " 0thaf " ( Dedication ), which was dedicated to the victims of Stalin repression was awarded the diploma of Oberhauzen International Film Festival, the most successful debut prize of Kiev KROK-91 International Animation Film Federation ( ASIFA ) Festival and the best animation film prize of " Vision from East"