cabling in a sentence
pronunciation: [ [ 'keibliŋ ] ]
- Cable channels will vie with one another to be more upmarket.
- Our cable TV partner will come up with the other hour.
- Currently, Somerville is served only by Time-Warner Cable.
- Alone among the networks, CBS has no investments in cable.
- Remember the wire with the red stripe on the ribbon cable?
- The government reduced basic cable rates by 17 percent last year.
- Thanks to cable, he has one more chance to score.
- -- He is protecting his sizable revenue from MSG Cable.
- Sometimes the answer to better video and sound lies in cable.
- Time Warner has also been an aggressive buyer of cable assets.