cable release in a sentence
- In addition to requesting private documents, the diplomatic cables released by WikiLeaks will also be mined for relevant content.
- Cable released his autobiography in April 2009, entitled " Demons and Cocktails My Life with the Stereophonics ."
- In 2011, Beck and Cable released a new version of their principles in " The Gift of Interpretation ".
- The Shooting Gallery series paid about the same amount for films, and the usual straight-to-video or straight-to-cable release pays less.
- Modern cars often feature remote opening of the fuel tank fuel filler flap using an electric motor or cable release.
- One can make one using an existing camera case and a cable release; Pelican cases by Pelican Products are frequently mentioned.
- Despite a modest theatrical run, Rebel Love enjoyed a cable release on Showtime and was later distributed on video by Vestron.
- The manual rewind button, release catch for the camera back and cable release socket are on the left-hand side of the camera.
- One can use an ISO cable release with the body by purchasing a Terminal Release MR-3 and fitting it to the remote terminal.
- :Don't think a cable release will work on these new finagled cheap digital things, as there is no were to screw it into.