bank bill in a sentence
- The 90-day bank bills traded recently at 7 . 56 percent, unchanged from yesterday.
- Ninety day bank bills rose to 7.77 percent, the highest since Jan . 7.
- establish a preparatory committee to prepare a central bank bill.
- Three-month bank bill futures fell 0.16 to 92.54, an implied yield of 7.46 percent.
- In 1862, he drafted the Legal Tender Act, and the National Currency Bank Bill.
- Ninety-day bank bills, the rate the central bank targets, were quoted at 7.47 percent.
- The nation's 90-day bank bills recently traded at 10.27 percent from 10.30 percent Monday.
- The monetary conditions index incorporates the rate on 90-day bank bills and the trade-weighted index.
- For 90-day bank bill futures see ZBA Cmdty GIP.
- Ninty-day bank bills rallied around 20 basis points to 7.85 percent as the currency strengthened.