aubusson tapestry sentence in Hindi"aubusson tapestry" meaning in Hindi aubusson tapestry in a sentence
- The large dining room, also on the second floor, has fine wood panelling from the 1930s, a marble fountain from Languedoc, a large Baccarat crystal chandelier, and Aubusson tapestries representing Louis XV hunting.
- The town of Felletin is identified as the source from which came the Aubusson tapestries in the inventory of Charlotte of Albret, Duchess of Valentinois and widow of Cesare Borgia ( 1514 ).
- At the end of the century, landscaped a lane which joined to the Lot ( since known as " " All�e Piencourt " " ) and especially acquired the Aubusson tapestries for the episcopal palace.
- From 1950, Saint-Cyr collaborated with her husband Georges Martin to create a variety of hats and garments that incorporated traditional Aubusson tapestry an idea inspired after Martin used tapestry to re-cover chairs in Saint-Cyr's salon.
- The collection of furniture is mostly composed of English and French examples, including storage and resting pieces, such as tapestries includes French and Flemish examples, most of which from the 18th century, produced by Aubusson tapestry, Gobelins Manufactory, etc.
- One night we could not resist a grand meal at Le Chantecler in the Hotel Negresco, the chef Alan Llorca's culinary bastion with its Regency decor and Aubusson tapestry, as well as two Michelin stars, at 37, promenade des Anglais, ( 33-4 ) . 93.16.64.00.
- This trend has its roots in France during the 1950s where one of the " cartoonists " for the Aubusson Tapestry studios, Jean Lur�at spearheaded a revival of the medium by streamlining color selection, thereby simplifying production, and by organizing a series of Biennial exhibits held in Lausanne, Switzerland.
- One night we could not resist a grand meal at Le Chantecler in the Hotel Negresco, the chef Alan Llorca's culinary bastion with its Regency decor and Aubusson tapestry, as well as two Michelin stars, at 37, promenade des Anglais, ( 33-4 ) . 93 . 16 . 64 . 00.