auberge in a sentence
- You can also stay at auberges, or houses converted into hotels.
- The auberges in Birgu remain, mostly undistinguished 16th-century buildings.
- On the reverse the Portico of the Auberge de Castille is shown.
- Auberge de Bavi�re is a large two-story building.
- We leave the auberge and tiptoe past the pristine spa to our room.
- _Emile Henry Auberge 9-inch pie dish.
- The auberge has been called " probably the finest building in Malta ".
- Typical buildings from this era include Auberge de Castille and the Valletta Waterfront.
- The auberge's courtyard was located at the rear of the building.
- The interior of the two auberges remain mostly intact in their original state.