assorts in a sentence
- If it can further re-assort with other viruses, especially with a human virus or a pig virus, and then acquire the ability for human-to-human transmission, then a pandemic would happen, " Guan said by phone.
- "The contiguous ground of the park without the sunk fence was to be harmonized with the lawn within; and the garden in its turn was to be set free from its prim regularity, that it might assort with the wilder country without ."
- If it can further re-assort with other viruses, especially with a human virus or a pig virus, and then acquire the ability for human-to-human transmission, then a pandemic would happen, " Guan told The Associated Press by telephone.
- Even though " iojap " assorts according to Mendel's rules, if the mother is homozygous recessive, then the protein is not produced, the chloroplast ribosomes fail to form, and the plasmid becomes non-functional because the ribosomes cannot be imported into the organelle.
- According to Chernobrov, the two extraordinary things about the chupacabras'ways are that the thing leaves a'vanishing'line of footprints, looking as if it takes off as a bird, and also it tends occasionally to assort its victim's bodies'aesthetically', often by colour and size, or build pyramids with killed bodies.
- These genes assort independently, so a single genetic cross involving two black Labradors each with a recessive allele at both the B and the E locus ( BbEe ) has the potential of producing all of the possible colour combinations, while crosses involving chocolate dogs can never produce black ( there being no dominant B allele in either parent ) but can give rise to yellow, while yellow Labradors will breed true with regard to fur colour but those with black skin can potentially produce a Dudley.