accusingly in a sentence
- It doesn't help that once on the ship he experiences scary flashbacks _ she keeps looking at him accusingly through gouged-out eyes.
- No Panic ( in Public ) Publicly at least, Peter Angelos is taking his team's expensive failure philosophically and calmly, not accusingly and angrily.
- At one point, in what becomes an interminable ending, Claire accusingly screams at Norman, " There's a presence in our house !"
- Autumn offered no free time to cut back, tidy up, or mulch, and my garden is filled with brown stalks that stare at me accusingly every morning.
- The sleeve cover is a black-and-white caricature of a policeman pointing his finger accusingly, encapsulating the idea of being'caught by the fuzz '.
- No, everyone has said, very accusingly : " You ( ital ) are ( ital ) going to wear a helmet, aren't you ?"
- "A black hole _ the most destructive thing in the universe, and you've created one, " navigator Joely Richardson says accusingly to scientist Sam Neill.
- Standing outside the high school after voting, he pointed accusingly at a campaign poster that showed the Sinn Fein president, Gerry Adams, whose party is close to the IRA.
- Catching her having sex with another man, Bowfinger ( Martin ), one of her many lovers, accusingly says to Daisy, " You slept with him !"
- She finds an e-mail concerning a story he has written called " The Ice Princess " and believes that he is writing a story about her and leaves him accusingly.