look sharp meaning in Hindi
• जल्दी करना
|look: लग होना आकार आकृति|
|sharp: सुई नोक सूई तेज|
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- But the Mets did not look sharp, and Alfonzo was no exception.
- The Cowboys look sharp in the first half, taking a 14-point lead.
- "I've practiced with him some this week and he looks sharp ."
- The first-team offense has yet to look sharp in any preseason games.
- Eight years later, the kenaf issue looks sharp, tough and unyellowed.
- Show dogs almost show off, and she watched them prance and look sharp.
- The guys look sharp, they have a good attitude, they have played well.
- All of a sudden, the shoes that used to look comfortable look sharp.
- In the third period, Healy was busy, and he did not look sharp.
- Ivanisevic did not look sharp in his victory over Frenchman Delaitre.