• दीर्घ फोकस लेंस
|long: लम्बा समय दूर तक|
|focus: नाभि देखने योग्य|
|lens: शीशा कांच लेंस|
long focus lens meaning in Hindilong focus lens sentence in Hindi
- :( 3 ) Long focus lenses have small fields of view and aberrations on axis are very important.
- Very long focus lenses may require that the camera be fitted with special extra-long rails and bellows.
- Spielberg used a long focus lens to make it appear the actors were closer to the propeller than they really were.
- On the other hand, long focus lenses reduce such exaggerations, depicting far-off objects as seemingly close together and flattening perspective.
- Framing the same subject identically while using a moderate telephoto or long focus lens ( with a narrow angle of view ) flattens the image to a more flattering perspective.
- A 300 mm lens on a camera with a 1.6 crop factor delivers images with the same FOV that a 35 mm film format camera would require a 480 mm long focus lens to capture.
- Riefenstahl's techniques such as moving cameras, aerial photography, the use of long focus lenses to create a distorted banned from being shown in Germany owing to its support for Nazism and its numerous portrayals of the swastika.
- At the 31st Chaos Communication Congress, hardware hacker starbug presented how DSLRs with high resolution and equipped with a long focus lens can be used to capture images of hands, or more specifically, fingers in order to use them for spoofing.
- Compression, long-lens, or telephoto distortion can be seen in images shot from a distant using a long focus lens or the more common telephoto sub-type ( with an angle of view narrower than a " normal lens " ).