• दीर्घ अस्थि
|long: लम्बा समय दूर तक|
|bone: काँटा ढाँचा शरीर|
long bone meaning in Hindilong bone sentence in Hindi
- The bones were disarticulated, long bones stacked together with skulls on top.
- These patients often get clubbing and increased bone deposition on long bones.
- A common long bone fracture in children is a Salter Harris fracture.
- Long bones are short and curved, with widened growth plates and metaphyses.
- His skull appears to be missing, but some long bones may remain.
- Fractures of the long bones acutely impair mobility and may require surgery.
- In Ring 1, charcoal flecks and two fragmentary deer-sized long bones were uncovered.
- The human skeleton is not as skull, dentition, long bones, and pelvis exist.
- Overall there were ten skulls, thirty long bones, and one iron spearhead found.
- Type IIA demonstrates broad and short long bones with broad and beaded ribs.
- in limbs of vertebrate animals: a long cylindrical bone that contains marrow