• दीर्घ आधार
• दीर्घ बेस
|long: लम्बा समय दूर तक|
|base: आधारिक संरचना|
long base meaning in Hindilong base sentence in Hindi
- Constituencies were long based on boroughs ( burghs in Scotland ) and preserved counties.
- It was a chalice centred on a long base which had a horse at each end.
- "' Education in Nepal "'was long based on home schooling and Gurukula.
- And many humorists, like Will Rogers, have long based their appeal on being just plain folks.
- Many companies have long based their headquarters in states with favorable tax policies, like Delaware and Florida.
- Deutsche Bahn also considered a 24 kilometre-long base tunnel for the crossing of the Thuringian Forest.
- Mount Laurel is shaped like a triangle, with its long base running parallel to the New Jersey Turnpike.
- Cockney-born Alexander McQueen, long based in a shoebox workshop in London, takes over at Givenchy.
- Both programs have long based reimbursement rates for drugs on industry guidebooks that list so-called average wholesale prices.
- Mexico has long based its economic development on luring foreign companies to its impoverished regions by offering them cheap labor.