loa loa meaning in Hindi
• लोआ लोआ
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- Adults are potential vectors of tularemia, anthrax and loa loa filariasis.
- "Loa loa " worms have a simple body consisting of a head, body, and tail.
- Female horse-flies can filarial worm " Loa loa ", anthrax among cattle and sheep, and tularemia.
- Throughout " Loa loa "-endemic regions, infection rates vary from 9 to 70 percent of the population.
- The album also included the song " Loa Loa " ( " Sleep, Sleep " ), a Basque performed a cappella.
- All George Steinmetz got in his eye was a loa loa worm that almost cost him his sight while on assignment in central Africa.
- "Loa loa " parasites infect human hosts by travelling from the entry site through subcutaneous tissues and causing inflammation in the skin wherever they travel.
- In the 1990s, the only method of determining " Loa loa " intensity was with microscopic examination of standardized blood smears, which is not practical in endemic regions.
- One study in central Africa found " M . perstans " to be a much more common cause of filariasis symptoms compared to Loa loa and Wuchereria bancrofti.
- In the human host, " Loa loa " larvae migrate to the subcutaneous tissue where they mature to adult worms in approximately one year, but sometimes up to four years.